Dify Cashback FAQ
Frequently asked questions
What is Dify Cashback?
Dify Cashback is a way for you to get money back when shopping. When you make a purchase in an online shop that is partnered with Opera, a percentage of the money you spend is paid back to you.
Who can join Dify Cashback?
Anyone can join Dify Cashback, as long as they are 18 years of age or older and have full legal capacity.
How do I start using Dify Cashback?
To get started with Dify Cashback, follow 3 simple steps:
- Visit cashback.getdify.com and set up a FREE account
- Click the Start shopping button on any of our partner merchants and make a purchase
- Part of what you spend will be transferred to your Cashback account. Connect your account to your Dify Wallet for even more money back on each purchase.
Can I use Cashback without an account?
Yes, you can shop and collect cashback without creating an account - just select Continue as a guest when logging in. However, you will not be able to transfer cashback to your Dify Wallet or PayPal account until you create a full account. With a full account, you will be able to review and access all the earnings you have obtained as a guest
We recommend creating a full account before you start collecting cashback as it will provide a better and safer experience. Guest accounts should be used at your own risk, as clearing browser cookies may result in a loss of accumulated cashback earnings.
When will my transaction be approved?
After making a purchase using Dify Cashback, the transaction will be visible in your account with the status Pending.
After receiving confirmation from the merchant that the transaction was finalized, the status will change to Approved. The amount of time this takes will depend on the merchant. More details on waiting times are available on individual merchant websites.
If the transaction has a Rejected status, you can click on Why was my cashback rejected?
Why don't I see a transaction in my account?
There are a few possible reasons for this:
- You have not activated your Cashback account yet
- You were not signed into your Cashback account while making the purchase
- You did not follow the link of the merchant shop from the Dify Cashback webpage
- You used another cashback service for your purchase
When making your next purchase, please follow the instructions in How do I start using the Dify Cashback program?
If you have followed the instructions and the transaction was still not recorded, then there may be a delay. It can sometimes take up to 24 hours. Please check it again tomorrow or the next day.
If the transaction is still not visible after 24 hours, please contact us here. We will do our best to help you.
Why was my cashback transaction rejected?
This could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The transaction was canceled
- The purchase was not completed
- The purchase was returned
- There is a dispute with the merchant
- Another cashback service was used
- Another promotion (e.g. coupon code) was used
- Violation of Cashback shopping rules. Please check our terms and conditions.
- Violation of the shop's terms and conditions. Please check the merchant's terms and conditions on their page.
Violation of the shop's terms and conditions. Please check the merchant's terms and conditions on their page.
If none of the above applies to you, don’t hesitate to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to help you.
I can't log into my account. What do I do?
Please clear your cookies on the login page.
If you have forgotten your password, simply visit here and click Forgot password? The application will ask you for your email address or username, and will send you a link allowing you to reset your password.
I have another problem, what should I do?
If you experience a problem that persists for a few days, feel free to contact our support team by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to help you.
How do I spend the cashback in my account?
The money you collect in your Cashback account can be transferred to your Dify Wallet or PayPal account. The Dify Wallet app, which includes a European IBAN account and instant virtual debit card, can be downloaded for FREE from the Google Play Store.
Create a new account in the Dify Wallet app and connect it to your Cashback account. Once connected, you can transfer your cashback money and spend it with your virtual card, or transfer it to another account.
How do I connect Cashback to Dify Wallet?
On your computer, log into your Cashback account.
Once you’ve logged in, go to Your profile (person icon in top-right), select PAYOUT, and choose Dify. You will be presented with a QR code.
On your phone, open the Dify Wallet app and tap Cashback at the top. Tap Scan QR code, and then scan the code. Congratulations! Now you can transfer your cashback money to your Dify Wallet.
How do I withdraw cashback from my account?
To withdraw money, you must have a minimum of 5 euros in approved cashback in your account. If you have linked your account to your Dify Wallet, you will automatically receive cashback in the app for free. You can also withdraw cashback via PayPal.
How do I get the 10 euro welcome bonus?
When you sign up for Dify Cashback, you will receive the 10 euro welcome bonus automatically. You can withdraw the welcome bonus after completing your first purchase and collecting at least 5 euros of approved cashback in your account.
How do I make sure that I get cashback?
- For the best experience, it is recommended that you use the Opera browser.
- Ensure you are logged into your cashback account when making the purchase.
- Access the merchant's page through the link provided on the Dify Cashback page.
- When using the Opera browser, you can check that the cashback badge is active (green) when making the purchase.
- Add the items to your shopping cart before purchasing them.
- Do not use another cashback service for your purchase.
Your transaction should appear in your cashback account within a couple of hours, but in some cases it can take up to 24 hours.
How does Dify Cashback make money?
We're supported by sponsored advertisements and promotions dotted around the site. Sometimes retailers pay us a bonus if we send a lot of shoppers their way.